- In order to post to this forum, you must create an account.
- All first-time posts will need to be approved by a forum manager, which we will do at our earliest convenience (usually no longer than 2-3 business days).
- Before posting a topic, please use the search utility to look through previously-posted topics. Your question may have already been addressed.
- For each major forum (WRF Support, WRDA Support, etc.), there are subtopics, & within each of those, there may be additional subtopics. Please post in the topic that most closely describes your question/comment.
- When your original topic has been resolved, and if you have other questions that relate to a different topic, please open a new topic under the appropriate category.
- To receive notification of a response to your post, while posting your inquiry in the text editing box, check the box underneath (under the Options tab) that says "Notify me when a reply is posted." You can also choose to subscribe to an entire forum topic by clicking on "Subscribe Forum" in the blue bar along the bottom of the page (next to "Board Index").
- The NCAR team attempts to reply to all inquiries within a timely manner. This can sometimes take a few days, as we receive a lot of inquiries and have other obligations. Please note that we do not work on nights, weekends, or holidays.
- We strongly encourage users in the community to respond to inquiries if they know the answer or have experienced a similar issue in which they found a solution. This can help to expedite the response process.
- Most files can be attached to the forum post. While the text box is open, click on the tab with 3 horizontal lines and follow directions for attaching files. If you are having trouble uploading a file due to an unrecognizable suffix, please let the administrators know so that we can modify the settings (another option is to add .txt to the file name).
- If you are unable to upload your file(s) due to size constraints, please use this link to our Nextcloud account to upload files (packaged into one *.TAR file, named something that distinguishes your files):
http://nextcloud.mmm.ucar.edu/nextcloud ... zUKYhQkWEI
- To download a file that has been placed in Nextcloud, visit this link: http://nextcloud.mmm.ucar.edu/nextcloud ... N3nHMQr1Ov
*Note: it will take ~30 minutes for the file to sync from the Nextcloud uploads folder, to the downloads folder.
This is the official NCAR-supported forum for the WRF & MPAS models. While other similar forums may exist and be perfectly functional, we are not affiliated with any forum outside of this one.
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum