Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

WRFPLUS V3 compilation Failure

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

Haoyue_Tang

Dear WRF community,

I compiled WRFPLUS V4 successfully before and now l'm trying to use the same parameters to configure & compile WRFPLUS V3. But there're a lot of error. For example:

module_configure.f90(31): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file. Check INCLUDE paths. [MODULE_DRIVER_CONSTANTS]

I've attached my configure.wrf and compile log. Do l need to export some additional environmental variables due to version differences?

Haoyue

Attachments

• compile.log
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • configure.wrf
    23.1 KB · Views: 36
Hello Haoyue_Tang,

I noticed that ifort: command line error: option '-override-limits' is not supported. Please use the replacement option '-qoverride-limits' in your compilation log file.

You can try again after you replace option '-override-limits' with '-qoverride-limits' in your configure.wrf file.

Hope it is helpful.