Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

The mandatory field TT was not found in any input data.(I found same question but not work for me.)

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

Cosito

Hello,

my ERROR: The mandatory field TT was not found in any input data.
application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 34) - process 1
Exit code: 34
Runtime: 0 s

during run metgrid and what problem coursed of this?

Thanks

Sam

Attachments

• namelist.wps
    570 bytes · Views: 54
Would you please run the utility rd_intermediate.exe to check your intermediate file. The command is:
WPS/util/rd_intermediate.exe filename > log
Please send me the log file to take a look. Thanks.

Hi Ming,
Thanks so much for quick reply.
I use gis4wrf in QGIS, and my system is ubuntu 18.04. (only this system,no windows).
And please check the file inside of metgrid as attached.
Rgds,

Sam

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-04-07 13-57-05.png
    Screenshot from 2021-04-07 13-57-05.png
    423.5 KB · Views: 1,353
Hello Ming,

If I downloaded from UCAR the file contain my name like this: gfs.0p25.2020080600.f024.grib2.spasub.xu477630
and the above the error which I downloaded from NCEP like this: met/ds084.1/24-hour Forecast/20210406/gfs.t12z.pgrb2.0p25.f000,
So I think the MPI did not recognize the file name belong.

And How can I do the downloading from https://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov/cgi-bin as confirmed with gis4wrf recolonization.

Thanks

Sam

Sam,
I am suspicious that something is already wrong when you run ungrib. The gfs file may not be successfully ungribbed.
Please download GFS data at the websites: https://rda.ucar.edu/datasets/ds084.1/
remember the keep the filename as is in the website and don't change it.
Then you should use Vtable.GFS to unngrib the GFS file. Please start with just a single file, run ungrib and metgrid to process the file.
I suppose that you should be able to produce met_em file. if not, please save all the log files for me to take a look.

084.1 this link works for me.
I have just wanted to use one more data for more information analysis.

Thanks,

Sam