Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Compiling WRF on Azure

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

kwhitehall

I'm trying to connect with the folks who maintain the WRF in Cloud Computing to determine if/how details on leveraging Microsoft Azure to run WRF can be accessed/ submitted to this page. Can someone please direct me to a contact for this? Thank you in advance!

Hi,
I am one of the WRF support members who worked on the WRF Cloud project. We do not yet have any experience with Azure, but I am planning to meet with a team next week to discuss it. Have you successfully built and run WRF on Azure? If so, do you currently have any resources to which we could point interested users? Thanks!

Hello all,
I have successfully compiled WRFV4.0 on Azure but unable to run it using mpirun.
Please let me know if anybody has done it.

Thanks and Regards,
Dhanraj