Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

(RESOLVED) No executables after registry modifications

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

jayesatvik

Hi,

I changed the registry.em_common file to get SWDDNI, SWDDIF output and ran the followng commands in the main WRF directory to recompile

./clean -a
export J="-j 1"
./configure
./compile em_real >& log.compile

But I am not getting executable files after recompile. The compile log file for the compilation error, WRF configuration file and the modified registry files are attached.

Request for assistance.

Attachments

• log.compile
    599 KB · Views: 46
  • Registry.EM_COMMON
    393.7 KB · Views: 40
  • configure.wrf
    20.4 KB · Views: 41
The culprit was Ubuntu.. I reinstalled Ubuntu, reinstalled library and recompiled without error. I'll run the test model now. Thanks everyone for the support.

Hi,
I would like to apologize for the delay. I was out of the office last week and am trying to get caught up now. Thank you for your patience.
I'm glad you were able to figure out the problem and move forward! Thank you very much for updating the post.