Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Real.exe stops without any error message

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

yanhongyi

Hello, there is a problem that has troubled me for a long time.

I am currently doing a simulation of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. My domain size is 3400km x 3400km, and the grid-spacing is 4km. But my real.exe stopped for no reason (stopped at the surface pressure calculation). I checked all the rsl.error files, there were no errors, and the rsl.out file did not explain...just staying at the part of calculating the surface pressure.

I have encountered similar problems before, and this may happen when I put part of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau into the domain.

I don't know how to make real.exe run normally... The attachment is the output of my real.exe and the feedback from the slurm platform, there is no error message...

But when I run it in other regions with the same domain and grid-spacing, there is no problem.

Attachments

• rsl.error.0000.txt
    1 KB · Views: 26
  • rsl.out.0000.txt
    30 KB · Views: 26
  • slurm-61475.out.txt
    23 KB · Views: 28