Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

confusion about the programme stop

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

sd16121

Dear Colleagues,

I am very confused about the programme stop, the attachment includes namelist.wps, namelist.input and my rsl.error.0000.

Time Range: 2019-6-11_00:00:00 to 2019-6-14_23:00:00

But it stops at 2019-06-14_06:28:03

Really need your help! Many thanks.

Best wishes,
Stella

Attachments

• file.7z
    608.4 KB · Views: 50
Stella,
I cannot open your file (file.7z). Would you please clarify the case with more information:
(1) version of WRF/WPS
(2) forcing data for this case
(3) error message you find in your rsl files (not necessarily in rsl.error.0000. The error message can be in any rsl files)

Dear Chen,

See below:

(1) version of WRF/WPS

(2) forcing data for this case
European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF) reanalysis ERA5 dataset

(3) error message you find in your rsl files (not necessarily in rsl.error.0000. The error message can be in any rsl files)
See this file's contents in the attachment

Best regards,
Stella

Attachments

• rsl.error.txt
    11.1 MB · Views: 16
Stella,
The fie you sent to us contains 136556 lines while no error message is included. Such file is not helpful at all.
What we need is a file that includes important error message, which can help us figure out what is wrong.