Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

ERA-Interim Nanf values

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

ykaore

Hi,
I am peforming some simulations with WRF version 3.9.1, using the ERA-Interim 0.75 Degree from the ECMWF dataset.
All my steps were successfully run, geogrid, ungrib, metgrid, real, also the wrf.exe, however when you look at the data, the values are presented as "Nanf" after the first day (I have attached a print). I could perfomed just on single simulation without this problem, the others simulations all presented these NanF values. Moreover, I also used the UCAR dataset NCEP GDAS/FNL 0.25 Degree, and I didnt get any problem.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• aa.jpeg
    aa.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 495
Hi,
Can you attach the namelist.input file you are using for this? Can you also let me know exactly which variable you are looking at and seeing the NaNf values? Are you seeing it just for this variable, or for others, as well? Can you also attach your running log file (e.g., rsl.out.0000)? Thanks!