Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

problem about plot auxinput1 file

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

Hello professor,
After running tc.exe, I use NCL to plot auxinput1 file "PMSL" variable. But there is a warning when run ncl script, and the plot is something wrong.
Warning information is that warning:MapSetTrans: map limits invalid - using maximal area
But when I use nearly same script to plot me_em. file, I can get the right plot.
Could you please help me to fix it? Thank you.
I check the XLAT XLONG variables, and find that they are always 0 in auxinput1 file.
So I wanna use XLAT XLONG variables value in met_em file to replace XLAT XLONG variables value in auxinput, what should I do to work on it?

Using the XLAT, XLONG variables in the met_em file will work. I do not know why the values in the auxhist file are wrong.