Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

ARWPost compilation error on Debian

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

davdg000

Hello

I am trying to compile ARWposton my computer with Debian and gfortran 8.3. I have already done all the compiler tests successfully, then I ran the command ./configure and finally I do the compilation. In the log.compile file it shows me the following error:

gfortran -ffree-form -O -fno-second-underscore -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -I/home/davdg/Programas/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include -c ARWpost.f
ARWpost.f:11:7:

USE process_domain_module
Fatal Error: Can't open module file ‘process_domain_module.mod’ for reading at (1): No existe el fichero o el directorio
compilation terminated.
make: [../configure.arwp:64: ARWpost.o] Error 1 (no tiene efecto)
/bin/rm -f ARWpost.f
gfortran -ffree-form -O -fno-second-underscore -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o ARWpost.exe module_model_basics.o constants_module.o gridinfo_module.o ARWpost.o input_module.o output_module.o module_map_utils.o misc_definitions_module.o module_date_pack.o module_debug.o process_domain_module.o module_get_file_names.o module_interp.o module_basic_arrays.o module_diagnostics.o module_arrays.o module_pressure.o module_calc_height.o module_calc_pressure.o module_calc_theta.o module_calc_tk.o module_calc_tc.o module_calc_td.o module_calc_td2.o module_calc_rh.o module_calc_rh2.o module_calc_uvmet.o module_calc_slp.o module_calc_dbz.o module_calc_cape.o module_calc_wdir.o module_calc_wspd.o module_calc_clfr.o \
-L/home/davdg/Programas/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/lib -lnetcdf -lnetcdff -I/home/davdg/Programas/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include -lnetcdf -lnetcdff
gfortran: error: ARWpost.o: No existe el fichero o el directorio
gfortran: error: output_module.o: No existe el fichero o el directorio
gfortran: error: process_domain_module.o: No existe el fichero o el directorio
gfortran: error: module_interp.o: No existe el fichero o el directorio
gfortran: error: module_basic_arrays.o: No existe el fichero o el directorio
gfortran: error: module_diagnostics.o: No existe el fichero o el directorio
make: [Makefile:18: ARWpost.exe] Error 1 (no tiene efecto)

Appreciate any help and suggestions on this errors and solve it for successful compilation.

The compile.log and configure.arwp files are attached here for your reference and diagnosis.

Thanks!
DavidG

Attachments

• configure.arwp
    1.7 KB · Views: 71
  • configure.arwp
    1.7 KB · Views: 73
Hi David,
While replying to another post in this section, I noticed you have an outstanding post that was never answered. I first would like to apologize for that, as it's never our intention to overlook any posts. Since it's been so long, I'd like to ask if you have gotten past this problem yet.