Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Incorrect edition number = 119

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

zmenzo

I am trying to complete a run in MPAS using the ERA5 dataset through Cheyenne. Before running ungrib, I am creating a soft link to all of the folders, san invariant (attached). After ungrib successfully runs, and I begin the MPAS init_atmo executable, I immediately get an error message (attached). I have repeated the ungrib process twice with the same results. I have also successfully completed several MPAS runs using GFS data, repeating the same procedural steps. Have you heard of any problems with the ERA5 dataset?

Thanks,
Zach

Attachments

• log.init_atmosphere.0000.out.txt
    9 KB · Views: 65
  • link.png
    link.png
    287.4 KB · Views: 1,159
  • streams.init_atmosphere.txt
    916 bytes · Views: 63
  • namelist.init_atmosphere.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 64
The error message indicates that there is no landsea mask information in your ERA5 data. Please double check your data to make sure this information is available.