Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Help in Registering Polar WRF

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

Yang_7Ke

Hello

I am NOT able to successfully register.

After I filled out the form and clicked “Register” button. Then Go to the Verification webpage, but I didn't see any security question(as shown in the picture: k1.PNG), hence unable to finish verification.

Furthermore, I gave it a try, clicked “Send>>” button of the Verification webpage, But Go to the form webpage again(as shown in the picture:k2.PNG).

I have tried many times, all failed. Looking forward to your help!

Thanks in advance!
Yang

Attachments

• k1.PNG
    k1.PNG
    412.5 KB · Views: 1,446
  • k2.PNG
    k2.PNG
    415.8 KB · Views: 1,446
Hi,
Unfortunately this is a website that we do not manage or have any authority with here at NCAR. You will need to contact the OSU group's support team for help with this. Good luck!

Thank you for your reply anyway!

I already composed a email to the OSU webmaster(webmaster@polarmet1.mps.ohio-state.edu). no answer, maybe the reason why is that the new version of PWRF is going to release soon