I compile the WRF-Chem 3.6.1 successfully, but to ./compile emis_conv has something wrong

chenlll

I compile the WRF-Chem 3.6.1 successfully, but to ./compile emis_conv has something wrong

Post by chenlll » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:24 am

How can I solve it, please help me!
My environment variables are:
export WRF_CHEM=1
export EM_CORE=1
export WRF_KPP=0
export NMM_CORE=0

ifort --version
ifort (IFORT) 14.0.2

on ./configure I choose option 15:
# (dmpar) INTEL (ifort/icc)

For compile I run:
./compile em_real >& compile.log
after finish the ndown.exe real.exe tc.exe and wrf.exe appear
then
I run ./compile emi_conv
But the convert_emiss.exe is not appear. it is red in …/ WRF/WRFV3/test/em_real,and the log issues like as follow:
convert_emiss.f90(337): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [KEMIT]
ALLOCATE (dumc0(ids:ide,kds:grid%kemit,jds:jde))
--------------------------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(337): error #6385: The highest data type rank permitted is INTEGER(KIND=8). [KEMIT]
ALLOCATE (dumc0(ids:ide,kds:grid%kemit,jds:jde))
--------------------------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(348): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [EMISS_OPT_VOL]
if(config_flags%emiss_opt_vol == 1 .or. config_flags%emiss_opt_vol == 2) then
---------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(365): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [GOCART_SIMPLE]
if(config_flags%chem_opt == GOCART_SIMPLE &
-------------------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(366): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [GOCARTRACM_KPP]
.or. config_flags%chem_opt == GOCARTRACM_KPP &
---------------------------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(367): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [CHEM_VOLC]
.or. config_flags%chem_opt == CHEM_VOLC &
---------------------------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(368): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [DMSEMIS_OPT]
.or. config_flags%dmsemis_opt == DMSGOCART &
---------------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(368): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [DMSGOCART]
.or. config_flags%dmsemis_opt == DMSGOCART &
------------------------------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(369): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [DUST_OPT]
.or. config_flags%dust_opt == DUSTGOCART &
---------------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(369): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [DUSTGOCART]
.or. config_flags%dust_opt == DUSTGOCART &
------------------------------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(382): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [DMS_0]
grid%dms_0(ips:ipe,jps:jpe) = tmp2(ips:ipe,jps:jpe)
-----------^
convert_emiss.f90(382): error #6158: The structure-name is invalid or is missing. [GRID]
------^
convert_emiss.f90(382): error #6366: The shapes of the array expressions do not conform. [GRID]
------^
convert_emiss.f90(484): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [BACKG_NO3]
grid%backg_no3(i, kw, j) = tmp_no3(i ,j ,kbot)+fac*(log10(.01*grid%pb(i,kw,j))-p_g(kbot))
--------------^
convert_emiss.f90(488): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [BACKG_OH]
grid%backg_oh(i, kw, j) = tmp_oh(i ,j ,kbot)+fac*(log10(.01*grid%pb(i,kw,j))-p_g(kbot))
--------------^
convert_emiss.f90(492): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [BACKG_H2O2]
grid%backg_h2o2(i, kw, j) = tmp_h2o2(i ,j ,kbot)+fac*(log10(.01*grid%pb(i,kw,j))-p_g(kbot))
--------------^
convert_emiss.f90(650): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [EMIS_VOL]
grid%emis_vol(i,ko,j,p_e_vash1)=size_dist(1)*vert_mass_dist(ko)*ash_mass(i,j)
----------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(663): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [ERUP_BEG]
grid%erup_beg(i,j)=float(grid%julday)*1000.+float(beg_hour)
--------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(664): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [ERUP_END]
grid%erup_end(i,j)=grid%erup_beg(i,j)+erup_dt(i,j)
--------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(702): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [EMISS_OPT]
if(config_flags%emiss_opt == ecptec .or. config_flags%emiss_opt == gocart_ecptec ) then
---------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(702): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [ECPTEC]
if(config_flags%emiss_opt == ecptec .or. config_flags%emiss_opt == gocart_ecptec ) then
----------------------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(702): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [GOCART_ECPTEC]
------------------------------------------------------------------------^
convert_emiss.f90(733): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [EMIS_ANT]
grid%emis_ant(ips:ipe ,kps,jps:jpe ,p_e_so2)=dumc1(ips:ipe ,jps:jpe )
--------------^
convert_emiss.f90(733): error #6366: The shapes of the array expressions do not conform. [GRID]
grid%emis_ant(ips:ipe ,kps,jps:jpe ,p_e_so2)=dumc1(ips:ipe ,jps:jpe )
---------^
convert_emiss.f90(739): error #6911: The syntax of this substring is invalid. [EMIS_ANT]
if(itest.eq.1)grid%emis_ant(ips:ipe ,kps,jps:jpe ,p_e_no2)=dumc1(ips:ipe ,jps:jpe )
----------------------------^
compilation aborted for convert_emiss.f90 (code 1)

azhang76

Re: I compile the WRF-Chem 3.6.1 successfully, but to ./compile emis_conv has something wrong

Post by azhang76 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:47 pm

Hi chenlll,

I got exactly the same issue in WRF-Chem v4.2. Does anyone have some clue right now?

Thanks,
Aoxing

Return to “Emissions”