Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

problems reading wrfchemi_00z_d0*

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

hliu20

Hi,
I have some questions about wrf-chem model as following.
1.If my wrfchemi_00z_d01 and wrfchemi_12z_d01 have ten layers which contains the low, mid and high pollution sources, will the wrf-chem model automatically interpolate these ten layers into the eta_levels from low to high? Which means that the lowest pollution source will be interpolated to the lowest level of eta_levels, the highest pollution source will be interpolated to the 10th level of eta_levels.
2.I noticed a strange phenomenon in rsl.out.0000 that when the model read emissions from wrfchemi_00z_d0*, it will show error trying to read metadata, but the model finished running successfully. Does this represent a failure to read the pollution source file? Will this change my simulation results significantly?
Sincerely,
Liu Hao

Attachments

• namelist.input
    8.6 KB · Views: 41
  • rsl.error.0000.txt
    10.4 MB · Views: 38
  • rsl.out.0000.txt
    10.6 MB · Views: 39