Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

ERROR COMPILING ANTHRO_EMIS UTILITY

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

Hello everyone,
Thank you for previous assistance

Now I am trying to prepare emission datasets using ANTHRO_EMISS
I have untar anthro_emiss file and I need to compile using make_anthro

in the ~/.bashrc, I have set the environment as follows
export DIR=export WRFDIR=/apps/chpc/earth/WRFCHEM-3.9.1-pnc-gccmpich/LIBRARIES
export FC=gfortran
export NETCFD_DIR=$DIR/netcdf

then applied the following command
>source ~/.bashrc
>./make_anthro
followed with the following few lines of print out and error
=============================================================================
Using gfortran fortran compiler
netcdf top level directory = /apps/chpc/earth/WRFCHEM-3.9.1-pnc-gccmpich/LIBRARIES/netcdf
gfortran -g -ffree-line-length-none -c -I/apps/chpc/earth/WRFCHEM-3.9.1-pnc-gccmpich/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include misc_definitions_module.f90
gfortran -g -ffree-line-length-none -c -I/apps/chpc/earth/WRFCHEM-3.9.1-pnc-gccmpich/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include constants_module.f90
gfortran -g -ffree-line-length-none -c -I/apps/chpc/earth/WRFCHEM-3.9.1-pnc-gccmpich/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include mo_calendar.f90
gfortran -g -ffree-line-length-none -c -I/apps/chpc/earth/WRFCHEM-3.9.1-pnc-gccmpich/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include data_file_utils.f90
gfortran -g -ffree-line-length-none -c -I/apps/chpc/earth/WRFCHEM-3.9.1-pnc-gccmpich/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include anthro_emis.f90
gfortran -o anthro_emis misc_definitions_module.o constants_module.o mo_calendar.o anthro_types.o mapper_types.o area_mapper.o anthro_utils.o data_file_utils.o anthro_emis.o -L/apps/chpc/earth/WRFCHEM-3.9.1-pnc-gccmpich/LIBRARIES/netcdf/lib -lnetcdf -lnetcdff
/apps/chpc/earth/WRFCHEM-3.9.1-pnc-gccmpich/LIBRARIES/netcdf/lib/libnetcdff.a(fort-attio.o): In function `nf_put_att_text_':
/apps/chpc/earth/WRF-3.9.1-pnc-gccmpich/LIBRARIES/netcdf-4.1.3/fortran/fort-attio.c:14: undefined reference to `nc_put_att_text'
/apps/chpc/earth/WRFCHEM-3.9.1-pnc-gccmpich/LIBRARIES/netcdf/lib/libnetcdff.a(fort-attio.o): In function `nf_get_att_text_':
/apps/chpc/earth/WRF-3.9.1-pnc-gccmpich/LIBRARIES/netcdf-4.1.3/fortran/fort-attio.c:21: undefined reference to `nc_get_att_text'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [anthro_emis] Error 1
Failed to build anthro_emis

Please how do I resolve this error
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

with regards
Juli