Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

KPP_compile(‘FatalError’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration])

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

ummedss01

Dear all

i am facing problem of "‘FatalError’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]" durng KPP compilaton with WRF-4.2.1. i am new in WRF-CHEM user so please guide me.

i have already attached both "./compile >& compile_kpp.log &" and "./compile em_real >& compile_em_real.log & " in bellow.

thanks & regards
Ummed Singh

Attachments

• compile_em_real.log
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • compile_kpp.log
    324.2 KB · Views: 46
Hi,

It looks like you ran out of memory on your compile (see *** buffer overflow detected ***: terminated, in compile_em_real.log). Try increasing the available memory, or just delete the crimech mechanisms from the chem/KPP directory if you aren't using them. Also, just fyi, there is no need to compile KPP separately. As long as WRF_KPP=1 when you configure and compile, it will also be compiled.

Jordan