Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

forrtl: error (78): process killed (SIGTERM)

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

maosier

Hi,

I'm using the same namelist running WRF-ChemV3.7.1 and WRF-ChemV4.0 simultaneously. Everything seems to work fine with WRF-ChemV4.0 and something was wrong using WRF-ChemV3.7.1: WARNING, FRC_URB2D = 0 BUT IVGTYP IS URBAN WARNING, THE URBAN FRACTION WILL BE READ FROM URBPARM.TBL USING DEFAULT URBAN MORPHOLOGY.

I check out the rsl* files and find out no CFL errors. I've attached the rsl files and namelist.input. Do I need to make some modifications to the namelist.input when using WRF-ChemV3.7.1?

Thanks a lot.

Maosier

Attachments

• rsl.out.txt
    24.5 KB · Views: 28
  • rsl.error.txt
    25.6 KB · Views: 36
  • namelist.input
    8.3 KB · Views: 35
Hi,

I assume you are making sure to use the files in the WRF/run directory associated with each executable? And did you build the wrfinput file separately or are you using the same one?

Jordan