(RESOLVED) Request for a video chat to help set up WRF-ARW

All topics related to compiling WRF, including environment set-up, and library installation
Whatheway

(RESOLVED) Request for a video chat to help set up WRF-ARW

Post by Whatheway » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:24 pm

I have been trying to configure the WRF-ARW following the UCAR tutorial but I am very confused on it. Can someone spare a few minutes to help walk me through the process via video sharing?

Please email me

kwerner

Re: Request for a video chat to help set up WRF-ARW

Post by kwerner » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:44 pm

Unfortunately we aren't available to use video conferencing, but if you tell me a little more about the problems you're experiencing, I can try to help you. Where are the troubles taking place? In the compilation tutorial, did your environment pass all the tests, and were you able to get the libraries installed? If you get through all of that okay, but then get a compile error, please attach your configure.wrf file, along with your full compile log for WRF. Thanks!
NCAR/MMM

Whatheway

Post by Whatheway » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:09 pm

kwerner wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:44 pm
Unfortunately we aren't available to use video conferencing, but if you tell me a little more about the problems you're experiencing, I can try to help you. Where are the troubles taking place? In the compilation tutorial, did your environment pass all the tests, and were you able to get the libraries installed? If you get through all of that okay, but then get a compile error, please attach your configure.wrf file, along with your full compile log for WRF. Thanks!
I found a tutorial that helped me on youtube. Thank you though for the offer for help.

kwerner

Post by kwerner » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:04 pm

Great! Thanks for the update!
NCAR/MMM

Return to “WRF Compiling/Installation”