Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

(RESOLVED) No ungrib.exe; Arguments of ‘iand’ have different kind type parameters at (1) intmath.f:172:14

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

Madlene

Dear colleague,

I have managed to successfully compile WRF v4.0. However, I run into trouble at the WPS v4.0 compilation.

After the WPS compilation, I got metgrid.exe and geogrid.exe, but no ungrib.exe.

After looking into the log.compile file, I found this error:

Error: Arguments of ‘iand’ have different kind type parameters at (1)
intmath.f:172:14:

I have also attached the configure.wrf, configure.wps, and log.compile of the WPS compilation.

I would be very grateful if you could help me solve this issue and successfully compile WPS.

Thank you!
Madlene

Attachments

• log.compile
    20.3 KB · Views: 80
  • configure.wps
    3.6 KB · Views: 72
  • configure.wrf
    20.1 KB · Views: 69
This looks like a code issue that was corrected in the WPS v4.1 release; see WPS PR #119. Could you try updating to the latest release of the WPS to see whether that resolves the issue?