Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

You don't have permission to access /exe003/Run_emiss04/ on this server.

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

JaneMart

Hi,

i'm a newer trying to exercise through the Tutorial Exercises03 for WRF-CHEM (https://ruc.noaa.gov/wrf/wrf-chem/tutorialexercises/tutorialexercises003.html),but I find theat I was forbidden by You don't have permission to access /wrf/wrf-chem/tutorialexercises/exe003/Run_emiss04/ on this server and I did not know why.

Is there something wrong with my VPN? or just we can not get the permission.

Thanks in advance!
Jane

Hi,

I met the same problem in the Tutorial EXERCISE 1, which said 'Forbidden You don't have permission to access /wrf/wrf-chem/tutorialexercises/exe001/ on this server.'.

Then I tried the Tutorial Exercises03, it was exactly what you met.

I think the network or your VPN is good because I uses the UCLA net, but you see I have faced the same problem. So I guess there are something wrong with the server.

Hope the support team can handle it as soon as possible.

Chen