Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

WRF-Chem4.0 or later Error running wrf.exe

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

qinch18

Hello
There is a problem when I am running WRF-CHEM4.0 or later, Some of the solutions on the forums have been used but to no avail, anthropogenic source is generated by anthro_emiss.
Intel 19, NETCDF4.7.3 ,hdf5-1.10.5

setenv CC icc
setenv CXX icpc
setenv FC ifort
setenv F77 ifort
setenv F90 ifort
setenv CPPFLAGS "-qopenmp -DNDEBUG -DpgiFortran"
setenv CFLAGS "-qopenmp -g -O"
setenv FFLAGS "-qopenmp -O2 -mp -recursive"

Attachments

• rsl.error.0000.txt
    74.5 KB · Views: 41
Hi,

Note this warning in your logfile:

WARNING: SAPRC99_MOSAIC_4BIN_VBS2_4BIN chemistry option is highly experimental and not recommended for use.

Sometimes an error message will show up in the offending core, do any of your other rsl.out/errors show anything else before the segmentation fault?

Can you successfully run with later versions?

Jordan

I have also tried to run 4.1 which is still the problem above. WRF-CHEM3.6.1 also has the "WARNING:SAPRC99_MOSAIC_4BIN_VBS2_4BIN chemistry option is highly experimental and not recommended for use ",But it works.

THANK YOU, I downloaded anthro_emiss from the following URL (https://www.acom.ucar.edu/wrf-chem/download.shtml)and run WRF-chem3.6.1 with this.Below is the namelist. Input

Attachments

• namelist.input
    9 KB · Views: 37
Hello,
These are some of the problems I encountered while installing and running WRF-CHEM4.1.

Attachments

• namelist.input
    9 KB · Views: 37
  • compile.log
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
  • compile1.log
    67.2 KB · Views: 34
  • rsl.rar
    35 KB · Views: 34
  • configure.wrf
    23.2 KB · Views: 32