Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

After replacing LAI and GVF static data in geog,running real.exe, the LAI and VEGFRA in the wrfinput and wrflowinp are 0

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

yujiaoyang

Hello!
I am using WRF-chem model,version 3.5.1,I replaced the new binary files of landuse, LAI, and GVF in geog, and made index files. The values ​​of landuse, LAI, and GVF are correctly displayed in the geo_em.d01.nc and met_em.d01 files. After running real.exe, the LAI and VEGFRA in the wrfinput and wrflowinp files are displayed as 0. I would like to ask why. I look forward to your reply!
The namelist.input file setting reference forum post added the following lines under physics:
surface_input_source = 3,
sst_update = 1,
rdlai2d = .true.,
The complete namelist.input file is as follows:
the geo_em.d01.nc,met_em.nc,wrfinput_d01 and wrflowinp_d01 is in https://nextcloud.mmm.ucar.edu/nextcloud/index.php/s/o8nYwN3nHMQr1Ov?path=%2F named yujiaoyang.tar
Thank you very much!

Attachments

• namelist.input
    7.2 KB · Views: 46