Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES

Miao_Yang

Hello everyone.
I am trying to run WRF-CHEMv4.5.2 (chem_opt=0) with CGLC_MODIS_LCZ geodata and 0.25° FNL meteorological data. When opening the BEM model, wrf.exe only calculated for a few minutes to generate wrfout_d01/02_2018-08-01_00:00:00 files and then crashed with the following message:
===================================================================================
= BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
= RANK 0 PID 1551610 RUNNING AT Alibrook
= KILLED BY SIGNAL: 9 (Killed)
===================================================================================
In the above calculation, CPU showed 100% usage, memory showed only 75%.

However, this issue does not occur when opting for UCM, BEP, or disabling the urban canopy model. I still have no idea what is wrong.

Please kindly help me to solve the problem. I attached my namelist.wps, namelist.input, rsl files for your reference. If you need additional information please do not hesitate to let me know.
Thank you very much.

Attachments

• namelist.wps
    996 bytes · Views: 1
  • namelist.input
    4.6 KB · Views: 2
  • rsl.zip
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi,
Do you have the option to use more processors? I'm curious if the simulation will get further if using something more like 64 processors.