Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Cannot make 'grid_rotate'

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

Yue_Ma

Hi,
While i make the 'grid_rotate', it shows many undefined reference and cannot build.
I use
Code:
nc-config --all
checking my environment
Code:
This netCDF 4.4.1.1 has been built with the following features: 

--cc        -> mpicc
  --cflags    -> -I/home/ubuntu/MPAS/mpas-libs/include -I/home/ubuntu/MPAS/mpas-libs/include
  --libs      -> -L/home/ubuntu/MPAS/mpas-libs/lib -L/home/ubuntu/MPAS/mpas-libs/lib -lnetcdf -lpnetcdf -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -ldl -lm -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -lz -ldl

--has-c++   -> no
  --cxx       -> 

--has-c++4  -> no
  --cxx4      -> 

--has-fortran-> yes
  --fc        -> mpifort
  --fflags    -> -I/home/ubuntu/MPAS/mpas-libs/include
  --flibs     -> -L/home/ubuntu/MPAS/mpas-libs/lib -lnetcdff -L/home/ubuntu/MPAS/mpas-libs/lib -lnetcdf -lnetcdf -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -lz -ldl
  --has-f90   -> no
  --has-f03   -> yes

--has-dap   -> no
  --has-nc2   -> yes
  --has-nc4   -> yes
  --has-hdf5  -> yes
  --has-hdf4  -> no
  --has-logging-> no
  --has-pnetcdf-> yes
  --has-szlib -> 

--prefix    -> /home/ubuntu/MPAS/mpas-libs
  --includedir-> /home/ubuntu/MPAS/mpas-libs/include
  --libdir    -> /home/ubuntu/MPAS/mpas-libs/lib
  --version   -> netCDF 4.4.1.1
And I didn't change anything in the Makefile.

Attachments

• log.log
    37.7 KB · Views: 53
Can you edit the Makefile so that the FC variable is defined as 'mpifort', i.e.,
Code:
FC = mpifort
? This comes from the output of "nc-config --all" under "fc". There may be other changes that are needed beyond this, but I think this should address a good number of the undefined references to symbols whose names begin with MPI_ .