Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

#compiliing PIO Library through CMake--Installation of hdf5-1.8.12 version reported an error

sirian

When I compile the PIO library, there is an error reported for the hdf5 library. At first I downloaded the hdf5-1.14.x version and found that the reported error about MPI is because this version has a limitation on MPI. Then I switched to version 1.8.12, but still reporting errors, some can't find the reason.
1695190776770.png1695190787781.png
The config.log is empty. I am reporting this problem while installing the PIO library. I've typed my installation process below as well.
cd hdf5-1.10.1

CC=mpicc ./configure --with-zlib=/usr/local/zlib-1.2.11_mpich-3.2 --with-szlib=/usr/local/szip-2.1_mpich-3.2 --prefix=/usr/local/hdf5-1.10.1_mpich-3.2 --enable-parallel
make all check
sudo PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin make install

This is the path of under linux condition, I have changed it to the real path I need, then. /configrue, I found that languages is always no. I'll post the environment variables as well.

export FC=mpif90
export CC=mpicc
export CXX=icpc
export F77=ifort
export AR=xiar
export LD=xild
source /public/software/profile.d/mpi_openmpi-intel-2.1.2.sh
export HDF5=/public/home/ecichm/xinyuan/MPAS-A/Libraries/HDF5/hdf5-1.8.12
export PATH=$HDF5/bin:$PATH
export HDF5_INC=$HDF5/include
export HDF5_LIB=$HDF5/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HDF5/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH