Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Error when running anthro_emiss trying to increment file

mcardell

Hi,

I have an error of anthro_emis trying to increment the emission inventory.

I’ve revised that my netcdf CAMS inventory file is readable and it has time variable representing the time since a given date. The time variable units attribute has the form "hours since 1850-01-01 00:00:00".

I've attached a version of my anthro_emis.inp, along with the anthro_emis.out file, and a ncdump log of my emission inventory file.

I'd be very grateful for any assistance you can provide.

Best regards,

Maria

Attachments

• anthro_emis_inp.txt
    456 bytes · Views: 9
  • anthro_emis_out.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 5
  • ncdump.log
    5.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi Maria!
The file /home/root/WRF_CHEM_input/Global_emissions_v3/Emission_data/CAMS//CAMS-GLOB-ANT_Glb_0.1x0.1_anthro_so2_v5.3_monthly_2020.nc is missing.
in the log file you have this message:
data_file_timing_init : Failed to open /home/root/WRF_CHEM_input/Global_emissions_v3/Emission_data/CAMS//CAMS-GLOB-ANT_Glb_0.1x0.1_anthro_so2_v5.3_monthly_2020.nc
No such file or directory

Check if the file CAMS-GLOB-ANT_Glb_0.1x0.1_anthro_so2_v5.3_monthly_2020.nc is in the path /home/root/WRF_CHEM_input/Global_emissions_v3/Emission_data/CAMS/ , or give the good path in the input file:
anthro_dir = '/home/root/WRF_CHEM_input/Global_emissions_v3/Emission_data/CAMS/'

Rachid

Last edited:
Hi,

I have an error of anthro_emis trying to increment the emission inventory.

I’ve revised that my netcdf CAMS inventory file is readable and it has time variable representing the time since a given date. The time variable units attribute has the form "hours since 1850-01-01 00:00:00".

I've attached a version of my anthro_emis.inp, along with the anthro_emis.out file, and a ncdump log of my emission inventory file.

I'd be very grateful for any assistance you can provide.

Best regards,

Maria
Hi Maria,
I have the same problem with the CAMS data. Were you able to solve it, and how did you solve it? On the other hand, where did you download the CAMS data from?

Thank you so much