Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

error while running real.exe with chem-opt on

adriana

I am trying to run WRF-chem with hourly EDGAR anthropogenic emissions with anthro_emis, biogenic emissions with Megan, and hourly biomass burning emissions with FINNv2.5. I have linked in the WRF em_real directory the wrfbiochemi_d01, wrfbiochemi_d02, wrfbiochemi_d03, hourly wrfchemi_d01_<date>, wrfchemi_d02<date>, wrfchemi_d03_<date>, and the wrffirechemi_d01_<date>, wrffirechemi_d02_<date>, and wrffirechemi_d03_<date> . I also include initial and boundary conditions of chemical concentration using mozbc utility.
but, after changing chem-opt from 0 to 11, and running the real.exe I faced the below error:

READING EMISSIONS DATA OPT 3

mediation_integrate: med_read_wrf_chem_fireemissions: Open file wrffirechemi_d01
-------------- FATAL CALLED ---------------
FATAL CALLED FROM FILE: <stdin> LINE: 2936
med_read_wrf_chem_fireemissions: error opening wrffirechemi_d01
-------------------------------------------
Abort(1) on node 0 (rank 0 in comm 0): application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0

~
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

in my name list (attached) I set
auxinput7_inname = 'wrffirechemi_d<domain>_<date>',
io_form_auxinput7 = 1,
I just wonder why the program looking for wrffirechemi_d01 instead of hourly wrffirechemi_d01_<date>.
Would you please kindly advise me in this regard?
Best wishes,

Attachments

• rsl.error.0000
    2.4 KB · Views: 9