Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Problem when running real.exe

zauliyaa

Excuse me, let me ask
I got an error like this when I ran the model with a resolution of 12 km, previously I ran the model with a resolution of 9 km successfully. Can anyone help me find a solution to the problem?
error.png
i dont know data met_em.d01. 2021-04-04_00:00:00.nc error
Thank you

Attachments

• namelist.input
    3.4 KB · Views: 3
Hello @zauliyaa , i suggest that the one you should check is the file "namelist.wps" since it is more likely where the error is in if it is referring to a bad date. Double check to make sure it has the exact dates. It is located in the WPS directory (WPS - version). If the same error still persist after editing the namelist.wps, then feel free to consult others regarding this issue.

Hello @zauliyaa , i suggest that the one you should check is the file "namelist.wps" since it is more likely where the error is in if it is referring to a bad date. Double check to make sure it has the exact dates. It is located in the WPS directory (WPS - version). If the same error still persist after editing the namelist.wps, then feel free to consult others regarding this issue.
I've checked again, there's nothing different. I also don't know why, it could be like this.

@zauliyaa

can you attach this files?

1. namelist.input
2. namelist.wps
3. rsl.error files
4. rsl.out files

Did you rerun the wps programs when you changed the domain to 12km from 9km?
thanks you for your respon Mr. William, know my model is successful. I dont know this problem, but i repeat again running with new data. I think is problem in data maybe my data is dameg when in export from my computer to server.

Next time when you see such kind of error message, the first thing is to check whether the required met_em file, in this case met_em.d01.2021-04-04_00:00:00.nc, is available in your working directory.