Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Problems with ./real.exe

liu-13

The land surface solution I'm using is Noah-MP.I modified the SM variables and SM000010, SM010040, SM040100 and SM100200 in the met_em_d01.file, and after I modified them and ran the real.exe file again, it reported an error: forrtl: severe (64): input conversion error, unit -5, file Internal Formatted Read unit -5, file Internal Formatted Read. I would like to know what is the reason and how can i make it run successfully?The following picture shows the error message.
1728955877627.png

Hi,
Unfortunately it's very difficult to say what the problem is. If everything works as expected if you run real.exe before the modification, then it's clear something you changed caused an issue. I recommend starting with only a single modification and running real.exe, and if that runs okay, then slowly adding more changes, little by little, checking real.exe each time until you find the cause of the error.

You can also try some debugging options. See How to debug the code to find where the model is stopping.