Hi everyone,
I am trying to run WRF-Chem 4.6.1 with the T1-MOZCART chemistry option (chem_opt = 114) for a simulation from 9–18 August 2024.
My workflow is:
WPS → met_em → first <span>real.exe</span> → chemistry/background preparation → second real.exe → wrf.exe
Currently, I am running the second real.exe, before running mozbc, when i run the second real.exe, it always show me this
Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference.
Backtrace for this error:
#0 0x1347ca423e59 in ???
#1 0x1347ca422e75 in ???
#2 0x1347ca04532f in ???
#3 0x5659e3bcd62b in ???
#4 0x5659e3bd3a5d in ???
#5 0x5659e232349c in ???
#6 0x5659e2324583 in ???
#7 0x5659e22d7502 in ???
#8 0x1347ca02a1c9 in ???
#9 0x1347ca02a28a in ???
#10 0x5659e22d7534 in ???
#11 0xffffffffffffffff in ???
I already expand the swap memory and ulimit -s unlimited
I am trying to run WRF-Chem 4.6.1 with the T1-MOZCART chemistry option (chem_opt = 114) for a simulation from 9–18 August 2024.
My workflow is:
WPS → met_em → first <span>real.exe</span> → chemistry/background preparation → second real.exe → wrf.exe
Currently, I am running the second real.exe, before running mozbc, when i run the second real.exe, it always show me this
Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference.
Backtrace for this error:
#0 0x1347ca423e59 in ???
#1 0x1347ca422e75 in ???
#2 0x1347ca04532f in ???
#3 0x5659e3bcd62b in ???
#4 0x5659e3bd3a5d in ???
#5 0x5659e232349c in ???
#6 0x5659e2324583 in ???
#7 0x5659e22d7502 in ???
#8 0x1347ca02a1c9 in ???
#9 0x1347ca02a28a in ???
#10 0x5659e22d7534 in ???
#11 0xffffffffffffffff in ???
I already expand the swap memory and ulimit -s unlimited