Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Real.exe and WRF.exe not building

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

Akinleye

Hi.... Please can you help me go through the attached files, the executable files (real.exe and wrf.exe) are not being built at the WRF/main directory after compiling. I dont really have a clue as to the cause of the problem

Attachments

• log.compile
    790.2 KB · Views: 61
  • configure.wrf
    20.1 KB · Views: 52
Hi...

This is the error:

time mpif90 -o module_cumulus_driver.o -c -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -I../dyn_em -I../dyn_nmm -I/home/christ_eye/WRF/WRF/external/esmf_time_f90 -I/home/christ_eye/WRF/WRF/main -I/home/christ_eye/WRF/WRF/external/io_netcdf -I/home/christ_eye/WRF/WRF/external/io_int -I/home/christ_eye/WRF/WRF/frame -I/home/christ_eye/WRF/WRF/share -I/home/christ_eye/WRF/WRF/phys -I/home/christ_eye/WRF/WRF/wrftladj -I/home/christ_eye/WRF/WRF/chem -I/home/christ_eye/WRF/WRF/inc -I/home/christ_eye/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf-4.1.3/include module_cumulus_driver.f90
module_physics_init.f90:4481:6:

use netcdf
Fatal Error: Can't open module file ‘netcdf.mod’ for reading at (1): No such file or directory
compilation terminated

The missing file should be in:

/home/christ_eye/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf-4.1.3/include/netcdf.mod

Check and confirm that the path is correct.

Confirm that the NETCDF was successful built and that you did a "make install" to actually
copy the files to their destination.