Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

regarding 'anthro-emiss'---

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

sompriti debroy

Hello,
I have used the 'anthro-emiss' utility with the EDGAR-HTAP data for generating anthropogenic emissions for WRF/Chem over the South-Asian region. However the 'NO' and 'NO2' values in the generated emission data are seen to be extremely low. Due to this, after running WRF/Chem with these emissions, I am getting extremely low values of NO, NO2 and Ozone over this region. If you can kindly suggest me some suitable emission database (other than EDGAR-HTAP) whose data can used to run the 'anthro-emiss' utility in order to get proper results over the South Asian region. I have attached the 'anthro-emiss' namelist file, the chemistry namelist file and one of the emission files which I have generated along for your kind suggestions if any.

Best Regards,
sompriti

Mrs.Sompriti Deb Roy,
Scientist-C,
Physical Meteorology and Aerology Division,
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,
Dr.Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan,
PUNE-411008, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.
Web: http://www.tropmet.res.in/
Tele No.-(020)-25904200; extn-350/250.
Fax-(020)-25893825
View attachment 16-12-2019.tarView attachment namelist.input