Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Whether or not ghg_input = 1 needs to be added to namelist.input for WRF-v4.3.3?

yuan

I want to use CAMtr_volume_mixing_ratio. SSP585, now to add macro -DCLWRFGHG to configure.wrf and compile successfully, but I have trouble in real.exe. Because I added ghg_input = 1 to namelist.input, the message shows that I have an error here. For WRF v4.3.3, need i add ghg_input=1 in namelist.input? If not, will the model automatically read the external CO2 data (CAMtr_volume_mixing_ratio)?
Looking forward to your help.

This option is available since WRFV4.4. if you run WRFv4.3.3, please don't set this option in your namelist.input.

This option is available since WRFV4.4. if you run WRFv4.3.3, please don't set this option in your namelist.input.
Thank you sooooo much! You are really nice! I have another question. Will CAMtr_volume_mixing_ratio be read once WRF is running? How do I check if the external data is read correctly?