Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

WRF-CHEM non-stop simulation without outputs.

Stephie_MM

Hello everyone.

I'm currently simulating with WRF-CHEM v4.4 I have three domains with very high resolution (4.5 - 1.5 - 0.5 km) and I'm trying to run 2 days.
My query is because in my last simulation I got this error mesage:

Warning: refi is larger than lookup table range and reset to maximum bound at LW band 1

Searching in some websites and forums I found that this warning is because the parameterization scheme is not selected correctly for the chem_opt that I used. After some changes in my namelist I start the simulation again (wrf.exe) last monday (to day is thursday) although the simulation keep going my concern is because the wrfout's are not being rewriting, as well as rsl files. I don't understand if this is normal, or what is the model doing.

In the information file of wrfout_d01 the file has not been modified since monday at the moment that star the simulation, the wrfout_d02 and wrfout_d03 are not being touched by this new simulation although has been running 4 days.

If you have faced this problem please help me.

Attached you can find my namelist.input and rsl.error
Ps: The simulation still runing.

Attachments

• namelist.input
    6.9 KB · Views: 7
  • rsl.error.0000
    68.5 KB · Views: 6
Hello, have you resolved this issue?
"Warning: refi is larger than lookup table range and reset to maximum bound at LW band 1"