Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

wrf run error

deva_wrf

Dear sir,
sir i got anerror while running a model with era5 data

Attachments

• namelist.input
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
  • log.real.txt
    325 bytes · Views: 2
  • rsl.error.0013.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 3
  • rsl.out.0013.txt
    7.3 KB · Views: 1
There is no error message I can find in your files. Can you specify what specific errors you have seen? Such information will be helpful for us to figure out what is wrong.

the program terminate after some time
===================================================================================
= BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
= EXIT CODE: 1
= CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES
= YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES
===================================================================================

This is a standard output in rsl.error.0000 that doesn't really hep. Did you look at all the rsl files? There should have some other error messages that provide more information, i.e., when, where and what is wrong in this case?

By the way. did this case crash immediately? Or the case run for a while before it crashed?

This error message shows clearly that landmarks and soil type are inconsistent at the grid point (47, 82). landmarks indicates this is a water point, but soil type indicates this is a land point.
For ERA5 data, you need to download not only the upper air and soil data, but also need to get the invariant land-sea mask dara. Please see the attached file that describes how to download ERA5.

Attachments

• ERA5_download_instruction.pdf
    539.2 KB · Views: 14