Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

WRF Simulation Resolution in City

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

sd16121

Dear Office,

I would like to know the highest resolution that can be simulated in WRF-Urban. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Stella

Dear Colleagues,

If anyone could provide some suggestions about my question above? Your help will be highly appreciated.

Best,
Stella

Dear Colleagues,

Anyone can help with this issue? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,
Stella

Hi Stella,
I first would like to apologize for the extremely long delay in response. It seems that notifications weren't turned on correctly for this forum category, so the person responsible for replying to these was not getting a notification letting them know there was a new post. I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

As for your question, the urban physics are developed by a different group that ours. I would recommend taking a look at this site, and if you can't find what you're looking for, perhaps using the contact given on that page to email them to ask the question. If you get an answer and have time, you can post it here so others may know in the future.

Again, I'm so sorry for the oversight and appreciate your patience.