Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

auxhist namelist error - version 4.4

amandas

Hello,

I am running WRF v4.4 and am trying to reduce the size of my wrfout files using the Runtime I/O option. I keep getting the same error, which is thrown every time once the code reaches the auxhist and iofields_filename section of the &time_control namelist. I have pasted the error from my rsl.error.0000 file below in bold. My namelist is also attached, along with the .txt files (containing the variables I want to output for each domain).

taskid: 0 hostname: c033n02
module_io_quilt_old.F 2931 F
Quilting with 1 groups of 0 I/O tasks.
------ ERROR while reading namelist time_control ------
Maybe here?: debug_level = 0,
Maybe here?: iofields_filename = "aux_var_file_d01.txt", "aux_var_file_d02.txt”, "aux_var_file_d03.txt”,
-------------- FATAL CALLED ---------------
FATAL CALLED FROM FILE: <stdin> LINE: 11540
ERRORS while reading one or more namelists from namelist.input.
-------------------------------------------
application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0

I have ruled out an issue with debug_level, because the model runs fine when I remove the last part of my &time_control namelist (below and including iofields_filename). I followed the README.namelist for version 4.4, have I specified something incorrectly or am I using the wrong auxhist stream?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• namelist.input.txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 17
  • aux_var_file_d01.txt
    67 bytes · Views: 15
  • aux_var_file_d02.txt
    92 bytes · Views: 6
  • aux_var_file_d03.txt
    151 bytes · Views: 1
Please modify following options in your namelist.input:

frames_per_auxhist2 = 1, 1, 1,
ignore_iofields_warning = .true.,

I would also suggest you change the stream from 2 to a different number, for example 7. This is because dream 2 may be used by other data I/O.