Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

can not generate ungrib.exe

Qingyun

i recently install wps v4.5 and i used netcdf-c-4.9.2 and netcdf-fortran-4.6.1 i can compile wps normally but i can't generate ungrib.exe. do you have some suggestions for this question?

Can you please attach your compile log and your configure.wps file? Thanks!
Thanks for your quick reply! I am new user for linux os, so I forgot to attach them. Thank you for your reminder, I will attach them below.

Attachments

• configure.wps
    3.5 KB · Views: 1
  • compile.log
    139.8 KB · Views: 3
Fellowing kwerner's suggestion,I checked my compile.log and I found the fatal error below:

gcc -c -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL -I/home/qingyunlee/APP/APP_General/jasper_version_1.900.1/include -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -D__64BIT__ dec_png.c
dec_png.c:5:10: fatal error: png.h: No such file or directory
5 | #include <png.h>
| ^~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
But I had add libpng/lib in CPPFLAGS as
echo $CPPFLAGS
-I/home/qingyunlee/APP/APP_General/jasper_version_1.900.1/include -I/home/qingyunlee/APP/APP_General/libpng_version_1.6.40/include
should I must configure jasper and libpng in the same directory? I don't know how to fix it

Hi,
Yes, jasper, libpng, and zlib should all be compiled in the same directory, so that inside that directory, there will be an "include" and "lib" directory, which will contain the files for all three of these libraries. Take a look at this compiling tutorial to see how we suggest to build those libraries.

Hi,
Yes, jasper, libpng, and zlib should all be compiled in the same directory, so that inside that directory, there will be an "include" and "lib" directory, which will contain the files for all three of these libraries. Take a look at this compiling tutorial to see how we suggest to build those libraries.
It is work! thanks that you let me know!