Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

compiling error (module_dm.f90(1132): error #7013: This module file was not generated by any release of this compiler.)

ErickS

Hello,

I am trying to compile em_real, but i can not get the executable files. I found in log.compile this statement: module_io.f90(18040): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file. Check INCLUDE paths. [MODULE_DM]
Could anybody help me to fix this issue?

I attached log.compile.txt and configure.wrf to this message

Thanks

Erick

Attachments

• configure.wrf.txt
    20.4 KB · Views: 4
  • log.compile.txt
    319.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi,
Can you try to follow the tests on this page to ensure your environment is set up sufficiently to be able to compile the code? When compiling, can you try to use only a single processor so that we will know which error is the culprit (when using a single processor, the initial error in the file is the one causing all other issues)? If it still fails, please send your new configure.wrf and log.compile files. Thanks!

Hello and thanks for your answer,

I ran the System Environment Tests as you suggested me and the seven proposed tests were successfull, althought that was not the case with the Library Compatibility Tests, when i ran the first one (“Test #1: Fortran + C + NetCDF”) it appered the next message:
ld: warning: libirng.so, needed by /tmpu/esal_g/esal/set_WRF/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf_mine/lib/libnetcdf.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)

I am runinng in a cluster that it has installed netcdf/4.8.1 and netcdf-fortran/4.5.4. For this reason I followed your recommendation in this message.

Even thought this test did not work, I do the configuration and I tried to compile em_real with a single processor without getting the exe files.
I attached the log.compile.txt and configure.wrf.txt to this message
Could you help me please?

Thanks

Erick

Attachments

• configure.wrf.txt
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
  • log.compile.j1.txt
    537.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi,
Unfortunately you will need to make sure all the libraries compile correctly and the tests work, or WRF will not be able to compile. I can share a script I used to install all the libraries with Intel. I'm attaching it. You can use it as a reference, but likely will need to modify some things based on your system. If you're still getting failures, you will need to speak to a systems administrator at your institution to see if they can help you get the libraries installed correctly.

Attachments

• install_libs_intel.sh.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 37