Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

error building the *f90 WRF code (version 3.1)

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

nate-vnp

Hallo

I have modified the *part1.F file in dyn_em and now it has a much longer call to the pbl_driver.

However now the building of the *f90 fails. It seems the /lib/cpp operation that converts the *bb file to *f90 is deficient:

/lib/cpp -C -P -I/home/vaughanp/SOURCE/BREAKUP_ELECTRIC/AC_PHILLIPS_v86/inc -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DNETCDF -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=64000 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional -D_OPENMP module_first_rk_step_part1.F > module_first_rk_step_part1.bb

/home/vaughanp/SOURCE/BREAKUP_ELECTRIC/AC_PHILLIPS_v86/tools/standard.exe module_first_rk_step_part1.bb | /lib/cpp -C -P > module_first_rk_step_part1.f90

Any ideas on how to make it work ?

Attachments

• module_first_rk_step_part1.F
    67.6 KB · Views: 67
  • module_first_rk_step_part1.f90
    40.6 KB · Views: 63
Hi,
Do you have an error log for the compile so that we can take a look at the exact error?