Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

error while ./real.exe for WRFV4

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

Sreeraj

hi everyone
i have been trying to execute ./real.exe for my simulation dated January 2021. however whenever i try it i come up with an error
DEBUG input_wrf(): get CurrTime from clock, clock start time = 2021-01-12_00:00:00
DEBUG input_wrf(): get CurrTime from clock, clock current time = 2021-01-12_00:00:00
DEBUG input_wrf(): get CurrTime from clock, clock stop time = 2021-01-17_00:00:00[ATTACH type="full" alt="
DEBUG input_wrf(): get CurrTime from clock, clock time step = 0000000000_006:000:000
NOTE: 1 namelist vs input data inconsistencies found.
-------------- FATAL CALLED ---------------
FATAL CALLED FROM FILE: <stdin> LINE: 1254
NOTE: Please check and reset these options
-------------------------------------------
application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0

i rechecked the namelist and time options multiple times but still i am getting this error. i tried for 2019 january and 2020 january as well. i got the same error for 2020 January while the 2019 January one worked smoothly. is there any problem with the FNL data after 2020 or is it my failt. help me to resolve this. thank you.
[attachment=0]namelist.2021.txt"]0[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• namelist.2021.txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 21
Hi,
Can you run this again without turning on 'debug_level?' Just remove that from the namelist, or set it to 0. Since WRFV4.0, we have removed that variable from the default namelist because it rarely provides any additional information and just adds a lot of junk to the output logs, making them difficult to read and very large. Once you run it again, please attach the full output log . Thanks!