Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference.

varun1490

Hello everyone,

I'm currently attempting to execute `wrf.exe`, but I've encountered an error. For your reference, I've attached the error file along with the namelist input.

Attachments

• rsl.error.0000
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
  • namelist.input
    6.8 KB · Views: 5
While I have been able to successfully execute the program for domain 1, I have noticed that the concentration variables, as specified in the namelist.input, are missing or not being accounted for in this domain.

Could you please assist me in understanding why these concentration variables (NH3,SO2,NO,NO2) are not reflected or available for domain 1 within the wtfout_do1? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or insights you could provide to rectify this matter.

While I have been able to successfully execute the program for domain 1, I have noticed that the concentration variables, as specified in the namelist.input, are missing or not being accounted for in this domain.

Could you please assist me in understanding why these concentration variables (NH3,SO2,NO,NO2) are not reflected or available for domain 1 within the wtfout_do1? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or insights you could provide to rectify this matter.
Hi, Since this question is not related to the original question in this post, please open a new thread to post this question. We try to keep each issue separate, which helps with searchability and readability for other users.