Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Regarding error in running wrf.exe

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

mswain281

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am running HWRF 3.9.1-NMM with 3-domain. I have completed the run for wps and also for nmm_real.exe. But during wrf.exe it is creating only wrfout_d01 and wrfana_d02; then the model is automatically stopped. The rsl.error file and the namelist.input file has been attached for your kind reference.

Kindly please look on this matter and suggest me the corrections needed to be done.

Thank you,

Attachments

• namelist.input
    3.5 KB · Views: 41
  • rsl.error.0000.PNG
    rsl.error.0000.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 603
Hi,
I have moved your topic from the original place that you posted, as this is not relevant to that particular post.

For all HWRF questions, please visit http://www.dtcenter.org/HurrWRF/users/support for information on HWRF Known Issues, Frequently Asked Questions, and contacting the HWRF Help Team.