Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

subroutine input_auxinput7

This post was from a previous version of the WRF&MPAS-A Support Forum. New replies have been disabled and if you have follow up questions related to this post, then please start a new thread from the forum home page.

Hi
I tried to find subroutine input_auxinput7 in WRF. However, I found nothing.
Here is the search result if I search for ""
[vy57456@maya-usr1 WRF]$grep -ir input_auxinput7 ./
./share/mediation_wrfmain.F: CALL input_auxinput7 ( grid%auxinput7_oid , grid , config_flags , ierr )
Binary file ./share/.mediation_integrate.F.swp matches
./share/mediation_integrate.F: CALL wrf_debug (100 , 'mediation_integrate: calling input_auxinput7' )
./share/mediation_integrate.F: CALL input_auxinput7 ( grid%auxinput7_oid, grid , config_flags , ierr )
./share/mediation_integrate.F: CALL wrf_debug (00 , 'mediation_integrate: calling input_auxinput7' )
./share/mediation_integrate.F: CALL input_auxinput7 ( grid%auxinput7_oid, grid , config_flags , ierr )
Binary file ./share/.mediation_wrfmain.F.swp matches

Do you know where it is? Would you please send the source code? Thank you very much.

Hi,
You can find this in inc/module_io_domain_defs.inc, and then in the built code, it's in share/module_io_domain.f90.