Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Error about calling land surface mode

Goodmorning

Hello

When I call the pavement module (RUC, Pleim-Xiu) with WRF4.5, there are some problems, can you help me with guidance. The following are the errors and namelist.input.

F.D

Attachments

• RUC-ERROR.png
    RUC-ERROR.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 6
  • RUC-PAR.png
    RUC-PAR.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
  • PLEIMBM -ERROR.png
    PLEIMBM -ERROR.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
  • PLRIM-input.png
    PLRIM-input.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 6
There are some files about RUC modle

Attachments

• namelist.input
    3.9 KB · Views: 3
  • rsl.error.0000
    1.7 KB · Views: 1
  • rsl.out.0000
    7.8 KB · Views: 1
There are some files about Pleim-Xiu modle.They share namelist.wps.

Attachments

• namelist.input
    3.7 KB · Views: 3
  • rsl.error.0000
    1.5 KB · Views: 1
  • rsl.out.0000
    1.9 KB · Views: 1
  • namelist.wps
    717 bytes · Views: 1
It is recommened that Pleim-Xiu surface layer scheme should be used with Pleim-Xiu LSM and ACM2 (Pleim) PBL, i.e.,

bl_pbl_physic = 7
sf_sfclay_physics = 7
sf_surface_physics = 7

Note that random combination of Pleim_xiu scheme with other schemes cannot always work.

It is recommened that Pleim-Xiu surface layer scheme should be used with Pleim-Xiu LSM and ACM2 (Pleim) PBL, i.e.,

bl_pbl_physic = 7
sf_sfclay_physics = 7
sf_surface_physics = 7

Note that random combination of Pleim_xiu scheme with other schemes cannot always work.
I tried this tweak but still the same error.Should I input more geographic information files when running these schemes.

bl_pbl_physic = 7
sf_sfclay_physics = 7
sf_surface_physics = 7

I tried this tweak but still the same error.Should I input more geographic information files when running these schemes. Should I input more geographic information files when running these schemes