Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

Error while reading namelist dynamics

December_owo

I was trying to run real.exe in the WRF file, but we have an error here. The rsl.error indicated that we cannot read dynamics in namelist.input file. How to solve this problem? I checked arguments in namelist.input and I didn't find out why. The error is in fig 1 and dynamics agruments are in fig 2.wrf报错.png(fig 1. The rsl.error.000 file)
namelist dynamics.png(fig 2 dynamics part in namelist.input, the domains are 3)

I was trying to run real.exe in the WRF file, but we have an error here. The rsl.error indicated that we cannot read dynamics in namelist.input file. How to solve this problem? I checked arguments in namelist.input and I didn't find out why. The error is in fig 1 and dynamics agruments are in fig 2.View attachment 11280(fig 1. The rsl.error.000 file)
View attachment 11281(fig 2 dynamics part in namelist.input, the domains are 3)
I mean parameters instead of argument in the post. Forgive my poor English, XD.

Hi,
Can you attach your full error log, as well as the full namelist.input file? It's difficult to read the pasted images, and I'd like to see the full files. Thanks!