Scheduled Downtime
On Friday 21 April 2023 @ 5pm MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online the morning of 24 April 2023 at the latest

when compiling WPS 4.5 metgrid.exe uncreated

mmert

Hello,
I tried WRF 4.5 compiling, WRF compile completed succesfully but WPS step, geogrid.exe and ungrib.exe created but metgrid.exe uncreated. I need help WRF configure with 34'th option, WPS configure with 3'rd option. Here my confugure files.

Attachments

• configure_files_and_wps_compile.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
3rd option is gfortran dmpar option. I didnt take error message, on configure and compile processes. Configure completed succesfully, compile completed and i didnt see metgrid.exe but geogrid and ungrib .exe's are created. I write the compile on log.compile file when i look this file one metgrid.exe error on 728 line so i attached this screenshot.

Attachments

• metgrid.error.PNG
    metgrid.error.PNG
    67.2 KB · Views: 9
The screen shot didn't include any valuable information. Please save the log file for me to take a look.

@mmert
Although you may have compiled WRF with the dmpar option, it's not necessary to compile WPS with dmpar unless you plan to use very large domains (thousands x thousands of grid cells). Can you try to compile WPS serially to see if that makes any difference? Thanks!